We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

GS.Ibd.Finapps.Windows.GSComboBox - Unable to select value from combobox-swflist

Hi,

I am using QTP 9.2 ver and using Winform application. We have configured Syncfusion Essential test studio in the PC. When i record on a combobox, it records in the following manner :
SwfWindow("IBD Projects Management").SwfWindow("Create Project").SwfObject("cmbProductGroup").DropDown
SwfWindow("SwfWindow").SwfList("SwfList").Select "Equity"

Here "Equity" is the value that is being selected from the dropdown.

When i use a .NET spy on the combobox, the type is GS.Ibd.Finapps.Windows.GSComboBox.
There is a Swflist inside the syncfusion combobox. Swflist do not contain any properties of swfname, swfname path or text.

1 Reply

TK Thomas K Syncfusion Team June 30, 2008 10:20 AM UTC

Hi,

Currently, we do not provide support for Syncfusion ComboboxAdv in our TestStudio. QTP performs the default recording on this control using SwFList object as for System.Windows.Forms.ListBox. This is because ComboboxAdv uses System.Windows.Forms.Listbox to display its items.

Let me know if you have any queries.

Regards,
Thomas

>Hi,

I am using QTP 9.2 ver and using Winform application. We have configured Syncfusion Essential test studio in the PC. When i record on a combobox, it records in the following manner :
SwfWindow("IBD Projects Management").SwfWindow("Create Project").SwfObject("cmbProductGroup").DropDown
SwfWindow("SwfWindow").SwfList("SwfList").Select "Equity"

Here "Equity" is the value that is being selected from the dropdown.

When i use a .NET spy on the combobox, the type is GS.Ibd.Finapps.Windows.GSComboBox.
There is a Swflist inside the syncfusion combobox. Swflist do not contain any properties of swfname, swfname path or text.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon