We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

popupControlContainer

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

7461 Sep 25,2003 05:02 PM UTC Sep 26,2003 12:43 PM UTC Windows Forms 1
Tags: Tools
Jinlin Tong
Asked On September 25, 2003 05:02 PM UTC

I am using popupControlContainer to add a control to a DropDownBarItem. At runtime, the control and the popupControlContainer are closed after I click inside of the control, but the menu drop down still opened. Is there a way to close the drop down menu at the same time? Thanks, Jinlin

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On September 26, 2003 12:43 PM UTC

Hi Jinlin, Please take a look at the sample in the folder \Syncfusion\Essential Suite\Tools\Samples\Menus Package\XPMenusMDI\CS. Click on the menu item Format -> Alignment and you will the see the PopupControlContainer. Now when you select an item in it both the PopupControlContainer as well as the Format menu closes. Please let me know if this is the information you are looking for. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion Inc.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;