We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

error !!

I downloaded the version 6.306. I tried built a example and the follow error appear:

Cannot create instance of 'DockingManager' defined in assembly 'Syncfusion.Tools.WPF, Version=6.303.0.6, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3d67ed1f87d44c89'. Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. Error at object 'System.Windows.Controls.DockPanel' in markup file

the example is:

xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/winfx/2006/xaml/presentation"
xmlns:x="http://schemas.microsoft.com/winfx/2006/xaml"
xmlns:Syncfusion="clr-namespace:Syncfusion.Windows.Tools.Controls;assembly=Syncfusion.Tools.WPF"
xmlns:utils="clr-namespace:Syncfusion.Windows.Shared;assembly=Syncfusion.Shared.WPF"

Title="Page1">

Syncfusion:DockingManager.AnimationDelay="00:00:00.300" utils:SkinStorage.VisualStyle="Default" PersistState="False" WindowVisibilityChanged="DockingManager_WindowVisibilityChanged"
WindowActivated="DockingManager_WindowActivated" WindowDeactivated="DockingManager_WindowDeactivated" WindowDragEnd="DockingManager_WindowDragEnd" WindowDragStart="DockingManager_WindowDragStart"
BeforeContextMenuOpen="DockingManager_BeforeContextMenuOpen" AutoHideAnimationStart="DockingManager_AutoHideAnimationStart" AutoHideAnimationStop="DockingManager_AutoHideAnimationStop">

You help me?

1 Reply

BA Balavasanth Syncfusion Team June 13, 2008 06:26 AM UTC

Hi Cams,

We are not able to reproduce the issue and the sample you have attached works fine in our machine.

The problem might be with the dll’s installation in your machine. Kindly verify that all the assemblies are installed properly in your machine(GAC and Reference Assemblies folder). You can get precompiled assemblies from following location in your machine.

C:\Program Files\Syncfusion\Essential Studio\6.3.0.9(your Version Number)\precompiledassemblies\6.3.0.9(your Version Number)\3.5

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products.

Please let me know if you have further queries

Thanks,
Bala Vasanth. M

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon