We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

XPTaskBarBox

Is there a way to disable the header portion of the taskbarbox from showing at all? I need the box but the title on the xptaskbar is all I need.

7 Replies

AS Arun Srinivasan Syncfusion Team September 24, 2003 07:52 PM UTC

Hi Ken, Can you not just use the Windows Forms Panel and a LinkLabel to do what you are looking for? Thanks Arun

NE Ne September 24, 2003 08:10 PM UTC

Thanks, so I assume that you can turn off all boxes, or just don't add them in code ?

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 24, 2003 10:38 PM UTC

Hi Ken, Presently it is not possible to hide the header of a XPTaskBarBox nor can you directly drag and drop a panel onto a TaskBar unless it is associated with a XPTaskBarBox item (and if you associate it with a XPTaskBarBox, then its header would be visible). If you were to totally drop the idea of using a TaskBar and add just panels with linklabels, then you would not be able to expand/collapse the panel like a XPTaskBarBox. I have conveyed your request to the Essential Suite development team and will keep you updated on the developments. Thanks for your patience. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion Inc.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 25, 2003 11:38 AM UTC

Hi Ken, >> Thanks, so I assume that you can turn off all boxes, or just don't add them in code ? Please provide us more information on what you are trying to accomplish here and elaborate a bit on the above question. Thanks for your cooperation. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion Inc.

NE Ne September 25, 2003 05:31 PM UTC

I'm trying to come up with an interface that combines the Outlook XP button bar and the tree view to the right of it (when in mail), into one bar area. The XPTaskBars seem to lend themselves to this, by supporting different controls within them. So I can have a list of items on the left under with controls in each item. I can send a picture privately if you wish.

NE Ne September 25, 2003 07:34 PM UTC

I'm trying to come up with an interface that combines the Outlook XP button bar and the tree view to the right of it (when in mail), into one bar area. The XPTaskBars seem to lend themselves to this, by supporting different controls within them. So I can have a list of items on the left under with controls in each item. I can send a picture privately if you wish.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 26, 2003 12:36 PM UTC

Hi Ken, I am unable to understood your requirements correctly. Could you please send us a screenshot or an image of what you propose to do ? Thanks for your cooperation. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon