We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Timeline for 2.0 Release

What kind of time frame are we looking at for the 2.0 release? I know a few dates have been thrown out (I think they have all come and passed) but I'd like some firm dates that I can commit to my customers. I appreciate that software develoment is a delicate task and that snags can come up, but with my own software development projects depending on your libraries I need fairly realistics dates so I can keep my customers and continue to pay you. Also, when 2.0 is released what tools are going to be included in it, is it going to include essential obfuscate? I'm very close to having a new product launch with very sensitive code and I'd like to have some measure in place to ensure my competitors do not decompile my software (or at least get anything useful out of that excercise). I've been waiting on essential obfustcate for over a year now and have yet to see anything materialize. A date on this would be very useful. Many thanks in advance for getting back to me on these...

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 25, 2003 12:46 AM UTC

Dear customer, We apologize for the delay in releasing 2.0. We are looking at a beta date of 10/22/03 at this time. Retail release will be 1-2 weeks from that date. We are releasing two new products with 2.0, Essential Diagram and Essential Chart in addition to major updates to Essential Grid and Essential Tools. We will not be releasing Essential Obfuscate in the 2.0 timeframe. If you are a Essential Obfuscate customer please contact sales for more information. We apologize for the inconvenience. The date given above is a date that we believe is firm. We will make the beta available by this date. Thanks for your patience and for choosing Syncfusion. Best regards, Daniel Jebaraj Syncfusion, Inc

NE Ne September 26, 2003 12:22 AM UTC

I would also like to see 2.0 out sooner than later. There are some things I need in there.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon