We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Right Align out when header bolded

Hi Clay! When I'm trying to right align columns with a text margin, the columns don't line up with the header if the header style is set to bold. I have had to add 2 pixels to the text margin for the header to make it look OK but this is obviosuly a work-around. Here is a sample app which shows the problem. Thanks, M.

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 22, 2003 06:43 AM UTC

Thank you for the sample. I think this is a .NET Framework glitch. Try this. Stack two labels on a form, making sure their right edges end at the same place. Then align the text in the labels to the right and bold one of the labels. I think you will see the same problem. Since the Grid relies on relies on GDI+ to do its drawing, you get the same behavior in the grid. And the degree of the problem varies from font to font. It is not too bad with Tahoma (which MS uses for most of their samples). So, your work-around seems reasonable to manage the problem for a particular font.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 22, 2003 04:12 PM UTC

Attached find also a small sample program that demonstrates this problem is related to GDI+ with labels in a form. Switching the font to Tahoma fixes the issue there. Stefan

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon