We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Date format in GDBG

With version 6.2.0.32 a typed date value is changed to American date format after leaving the cell. When selecting the date from the calendar, there are no problems.

Example: Syncfusion example GDBGcombos

I want to change an order date in the order table to 1st March 2008. So I type 1.3.2008 (German date format: day/month/year) into the cell. When leaving the cell, the date value is changed to 03.01.2008 (3rd January 2008) which is not true.

How can I change this behavior? This didn't happen with former versions, e.g. 5.2.0.39.

Thanks in advance,
Martin

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 28, 2008 02:37 PM UTC

Hi Marin,

Thanks for the interest in Syncfusion products.

I am able to see the issue of DateTime format that you have mentioned here. I have noted our development team regarding this issue and they will be working further on this issue and fixing them. I will let you know once I hear from the development team.

You can also follow your Direct -Trac incident 43422 for any updated on this issue.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,
Asem.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon