We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

MaskedEditBox Failure

I have a problem with the MaskedEditBox control. I have set a simple Mask of: ###-AAA-??? I then type in any numbers or chars and the MaskedEditBox accepts the numbers and chars. The mask of the - - moves to the right. What am i missing? Jim

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 19, 2003 10:00 AM UTC

Hi Jim, I have tested the MaskedEditBox control in the latest release of Essential Tools version 1.6.1.6 and it worked fine for the mask you mentioned above. I have attached the sample used for the test. If you are using an earlier version of Essential Tools, then please open an incident in DirectTrac regarding this issue and we will send you the download links for our latest version. Thank you. Regards, Guru Patwal.

AS Arun Srinivasan Syncfusion Team September 19, 2003 10:04 AM UTC

Hi Jim, 1. I tried reproducing the problem in the MaskedEditDemo sample (located in the Syncfusion\Essential Suite\Tools\samples\Editors Package\MaskedEditBox\MaskedEditDemo folder) by setting the mask of the maskedEditBox1 to ###-AAA-??? but could not. Can you help us reproduce the problem here so that we can try to get it resolved. 2. Which version of Essential Suite are you using? I tried this using Essential Suite 1.6.1.6. Thanks Arun > I have a problem with the MaskedEditBox control. > > I have set a simple Mask of: ###-AAA-??? > > I then type in any numbers or chars and the MaskedEditBox accepts the numbers and chars. > > The mask of the - - moves to the right. > > What am i missing? > > Jim

JJ Jim Jenkins September 19, 2003 06:46 PM UTC

Thanks for the guidance. I have build a test appl. (attached) and in the production code the MEBox fails but in my Test application it works. I will review the production code again. Thanks, Jim

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon