We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Duplicate Paste

I am experiencing a wrong behavior when I try to do a Paste in a single cell of a GridDataBound. When a user is located in a cell and do Ctrl V I am executing the following code: if (gridDataBound.Model.CutPaste.CanPaste()) this.gridDataBound.Model.CutPaste.Paste(); But in that case what I have in the clipboard is copied twice in the cell. If the user copy multiple cells and are pasted in multiples cells the grid is pasted correctly. The problem is when I paste in a single cell. Any ideas how to do a correct paste in a single cell?

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 19, 2003 09:04 AM UTC

Copy and pasteing is supported by default, so normally you would not have to add any code to facilitate copying and pasteing. Maybe the code you are adding is causing teh double action. Try commenting it out.

JA Jorge A. Hernandez September 23, 2003 05:31 PM UTC

That works. Definitely we don't have to include any code for copy and paste because the work is already done in the grid Thanks a lot

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon