We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Docking manager version 2.0 properties

Docking manager has a property "Float Only". Is there a corresponding "Slide Only" property e.g. if I want my docked window to have the sliding behaviour and not allow the user to detach and float the docked window from the main WinForm how would I do this? Also is there a way of disabling the "close window" - "cross" at the top-right-hand corner of the sliding window?

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 19, 2003 03:43 PM UTC

Hi Al, There is no corresponding "Float Only" property but you could use the SetAutoHideButtonVisibility() method as shown below to hide the push pin : this.dockingManager1.SetAutoHideButtonVisibility(this.panel1,false); You could use the following code to hide the close "cross" : this.dockingManager1.CloseEnabled = false; You will have to use the above code within the NewDockStateEndLoad event handler to get the desired effect. I have attached a sample that shows how this can be accomplished. I have also updated your incident on Direct Trac. Please let me know if this helps. Thank you. Regards, Guru Patwal.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon