We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Identify summary row in grouping grid...urgent help

Hi,

I need a help in identifying a summary row of grouping grid in querycellstyleinfo event as i dont want a delete image button to set for that summary row cell.

Any help in this would be greatly appreaciated.

Thanks,
Gomati

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 31, 2008 08:38 PM UTC

Hi Gomathi,

Please try the below code snippet to identify the summary row of the GroupingGrid in QueryCellStyleInfoevent.

void GridGrpCtrl_QueryCellStyleInfo(object sender, GridTableCellStyleInfoEventArgs e)
{
Element el = e.TableCellIdentity.DisplayElement;
if (el != null && el.Kind == DisplayElementKind.Summary
&& e.TableCellIdentity.SummaryColumn != null)
{
//Get the Name of Summary using the e.TableCellIdentity.SummaryColumn.Name property;
object o = e.Style.Text;
}
}

Please let me know if this helps.

Best regards,
Johnson

GO Gomati April 1, 2008 03:57 AM UTC

Hi Jhonson,

This doesnt work for my requirement. It makes all cell in summary column with same style where as i want only cell of that summary column and that summary row.I want to catch row also which is important as good as my summary column.

Thanks,
Gomati

>Hi Gomathi,

Please try the below code snippet to identify the summary row of the GroupingGrid in QueryCellStyleInfoevent.

void GridGrpCtrl_QueryCellStyleInfo(object sender, GridTableCellStyleInfoEventArgs e)
{
{
//Get the Name of Summary using the e.TableCellIdentity.SummaryColumn.Name property;
object o = e.Style.Text;
}
}

Best regards,
Johnson

GO Gomati April 1, 2008 04:10 AM UTC

Hi Jhonson,

I tried to use same element but build some different logic and it worked. Thanks a lot for your help.

Thanks,
Gomati

>Hi Jhonson,

This doesnt work for my requirement. It makes all cell in summary column with same style where as i want only cell of that summary column and that summary row.I want to catch row also which is important as good as my summary column.

Thanks,
Gomati

>Hi Gomathi,

{
{
object o = e.Style.Text;
}
}

Best regards,
Johnson

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon