We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Select a range of cells and right-click

Hi,

By default, if we select a range of cells and right-click, the multi-cell selection disappears. I realize this can be fixed by handling the SelectionChanging event as per the forums.

However, I have an interesting dilemma right now, and I'm wondering if you may be able to help me out. I am *not* handling the SelectionChanging event nor anything similar, yet I am able to select a range of cells and keep them selected when showing the right-click menu. Do you know if there is any property which I may have set which would cause this side-effect? My problem is I do not know the reason for this behavior, ie why I can select multiple-cells and keep them selected when showing the right click menu.

Thanks in advance.

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 27, 2008 08:27 PM UTC

Hi Mc,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

You can solve this issue by allowing only the left button to select/unselect cells. Please refer the code below for more details.

this.gridControl1.SelectCellsMouseButtonsMask = MouseButtons.Left;

Please let me know if this helps.

Best Regards,
Srirajan

MC MC April 1, 2008 02:36 PM UTC

Yes this helps.

Thanks.

>Hi Mc,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

You can solve this issue by allowing only the left button to select/unselect cells. Please refer the code below for more details.

this.gridControl1.SelectCellsMouseButtonsMask = MouseButtons.Left;

Please let me know if this helps.

Best Regards,
Srirajan

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 2, 2009 08:46 AM UTC

For GridGrouping Control Which object has the SelectCellsMouseButtonsMask
Thanks in advance.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon