We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

DateTimePickerAdv and Null Dates

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

72451 Mar 19,2008 02:12 PM Mar 27,2008 08:00 PM Windows Forms 1
Tags: Tools
Julie
Asked On March 19, 2008 02:12 PM

Hi -
When i expose the None button and select it the date displayed in the textbox of the control correctly clears out to the NullString value. However, when i tab off of the control, the control's display changes back to the previous date value.
You can see this behavior in the sample shipped with the product (DateTimePickerAdv demo).

Note that i am using version 5.0.2.25.
Is this a bug, or is there something else that needs to be done to prevent this behavior.

Thanks,
Julie

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On March 27, 2008 08:00 PM

Hi Julie,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

You can change this behavior by setting the NullmodeKeyReset property of dateTimePickerAdv1 to ArrowKeys or NumericKeys. By default it is set to Any. Please refer to the code snippet given below:

//Please set NullModeKeyReset property to ArrowKeys or NumericKeys
this.dateTimePickerAdv1.NullModeKeyReset = Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools.NullModeKeyReset. ArrowKeys;

Please let me know if you need any further information.

Regards,
Vinoth

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;