We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

ComboDropDown DroppedDown issue

Hello,

I am creating a control that uses a ComboDropDown. For the combo, I created a user control that gets added to the combo's PopupControlContainer. In the user control, I have three radio boxes. The width and height of the popup needs to be changed depending on which radiobox has been selected.

I acomplish the resize in the following manner: On the event handler for the radioButton_Checked event, I change the popup's height and / or width. Then I run:
cmb.DroppedDown = false;
cmb.DroppedDown = true;

I was previously using Syncfusion 4.3 under VS 2003. Recently, I upgraded to Syncfusion 6.1 and VS 2008, and it does not seem to be working anymore. It looks like setting cmb.DroppedDown no longer hides the DropDown, like it did in the old release. Therefore, the DropDown does not resize properly.

Is there something else I can do?

Thanks

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 5, 2008 09:51 PM UTC

Hi Michael ,

If you want to hide the dropdown of comboDropDown control then you can use HidePopup() method of its PopupContainer. Please refer to the following code snippet.

this.userControl11.radioButton1.CheckedChanged += new EventHandler(radioButton1_CheckedChanged);
void radioButton1_CheckedChanged(object sender, EventArgs e)
{
this.comboDropDown1.PopupContainer.HidePopup();
}

Please refer to the attached sample that illustrates this.

http://websamples.syncfusion.com/samples/Tools.Windows/41965/main.htm

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Regards,
Nagaraj

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon