We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Changing Cursor

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

72036 Feb 27,2008 09:41 AM Sep 9,2010 07:10 AM Windows Forms 5
Tags: Diagram
Roee Shavit
Asked On February 27, 2008 09:41 AM

Hello,
i am using a context menu on the grid. After clicking on one of its menuItems i want to change the cursor from an arow cursor to my my own cursor( say a Hand cursor) , and change it back on mouse down . what ever i do i can't change the cursor from it's arrow shape.
please help thanks Roee

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On March 6, 2008 01:29 PM

Hi,

I regret for the delay in getting back to you.

Please refer to the below KB about how to set cursor to a Grid control.

http://www.syncfusion.com/support/kb/grid/Default.aspx?ToDo=view&questId=69

Please try this and let us know if this helps.

Regards,
Nanda

Aubyn Crawford
Replied On March 2, 2010 04:02 PM

Hi,

I want to change the cursor when the mouse is over a derived class from the Group class, and cannot find an obvious way to change the cursor from the normal "move node / group" to the one I want.

The link in the previous post does not work - although I suspect the solution is not applicable in my situation.

Thanks,

Aubyn

Aubyn Crawford
Replied On March 11, 2010 12:15 PM

Hi,

Has anyone had a chance to investigate how to change the cursor over a specific node?

Thanks very much,

Aubyn

Dinesh M [Syncfusion]
Replied On March 22, 2010 04:57 AM

Hi Aubyn,

Sorry for the delay in response. Please go through the following sample in order to change the cursor type.

http://help.syncfusion.com/support/Diagram.Windows/KB/ChangeCursor/main.htm

Regards,
Dinesh

Srikumar Viswanath
Replied On September 9, 2010 07:10 AM

I have a similar problem , yet the link seems to be broken. Can you provide an access to the active link that has this solution

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;