We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Print grid from from own library

Hi there,

I am writing my own print library, but i have a little problem when printing a GridControl. I use the DrawGrid() method to draw the grid to my preview window. I can see the grid, but the visual style of the grid is the same as on screen. This is not what I want, I want the print style from the grid. So I discovered that there is a grid.printingmode property that can be turned on or off. When i'm turning it off, I see the grid (same as on the screen), but when I turn it on my grid is gone from the preview/print.

Is there a way to print the grid using the DrawGrid() method?

Thanks!

Tim.

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 31, 2008 07:50 AM UTC

Hi Tim,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

Please refer this browser sample:
C:\Program Files\Syncfusion\Essential Studio\6.1.0.34\windows\Grid.Windows\Samples\Printing\PrintToFit

This sample shows you how to print a grid on a single page. It derives a GridPrintDocument class in order to handle the printing of the entire grid on a single page. It does this by drawing the full size grid to a large bitmap and then drawing this bitmap, scaled to fit the output page.

Kindly let us know if this helps.

Regards,
G.Yavana

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon