We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

How do I deactivate cells after clicking a cellbutton which collapses rows?

I have a grid which contains collapsible rows, and some cells at the lowest level which are editable. When a cell has focus and is being edited and the user clicks on the "collapse" [-] button, the cell currently being edited remains visible even though it should not.

How can I make sure this cell disappears?

I am able pick up the CellButtonClicked event but am not sure which property to set or method to call.

Please see the attached zip file which contains screen cuttings showing the before and after.

Thanks,

Andrew

Activated Cell Issue - Before and After collapsing.zip

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 28, 2008 07:58 AM UTC

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for the update.

I am afraid that I was not able to reproduce the issue "the 'collapse; [-] button, the cell currently being edited remains visible". It is not visible for me, its working as expected.

Here is the sample that I have used to test this issue.

http://websamples.syncfusion.com//samples/Grid.Windows/F72020/main.htm

Please take a look into the sample and video clip and could you please modify the sample to reproduce the issue and let me know the Essential version? We have tested this is version 6.1.0.34.

Best Regards,
Bhuvana

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon