We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

MonthCalendar does not render properly when decreasing years

Hi,

I am currently using Syncfusion 4.202.0.37 and am experiencing problems with the MonthCalendar celltype.

When I click down on the dropdown box, the calendar shows up with the corresponding date. Everything is fine when I scroll left or right between months.

When I want to skip to a year in the past from the current date, I use the numericupdown control for the year to change it. When I decrease the year, then the calendar renders fine until the highlight of the current day in that month. The highlighted day only renders half a block and all other dates after that one just disappear, but when I move to a year in the future from the current year, everything renders just fine.

I assume it's a rendering issue and that the text for the dates either don't have a colour or they are set to white.

Is there any way to fix this problem other than upgrading to a newer version of Syncfusion?

Has this problem been resolved in the newer Syncfusion version releases?

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 2, 2008 06:11 AM UTC

Hi Masheleni,

Thank you for posting your query to us.
I am afraid that I was not able to reproduce the issue. I have created a simple sample to test this issue and it is available in the following link.
http://www.syncfusion.com/support/user/uploads/MonthCalaender_880d5749.zip

Please have a look at the above sample and if still the issue exists, could you please try reproducing it in the above sample or send us the reproducing steps so that we could sort out the cause of the issue
and provide you a solution?
Regards,
Jisha

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 8, 2008 02:44 AM UTC

Hi,

I'm having the similar issue here. Attached is the sample app that should reproduce the issue. I'm not sure what i did wrong.

I'm using Syncfusion 5.102.1.0.

This is issue seems to be fixed when running my app in Vista. However it's still a problem in XP.

Please help.

Thanks,
Jamilah

MonthCalendar.zip

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 16, 2008 02:34 AM UTC

Hi,

Can anyone help me with this? R(eally appreciate it.)

Thanks,
Jamilah

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon