We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Office2007Form

Hello, Syncfusion people. I'm using version 6.1. What is the description of the "ColorSchemeIsManaged" property in the Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Office2007Form class? It seems to be linked to ColorScheme prop. Managed by what?

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 4, 2008 04:30 PM UTC

Hi,

The '(bool) ColorSchemeIsManaged' is an obsolete property.

Please use Office2007Form.ColorScheme = Office2007Theme.Managed instead, for setting managed colors other than blue, silver, black themes.

I have notified our Documentation team on this and this will be corrected in our next Documentation release.

Please try this and let us know if you need further help.

Regards,
Nanda

DW David Whatley March 6, 2008 04:32 PM UTC

Um... but what is it managed by? What does it do? Been searching your online docs for an hour and cannot find anything that explains this in the class reference or the user guide. Help!

How do I use managed color schemes?

-- David

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 26, 2008 04:29 AM UTC

Hi David,

We regret for the inconvenience caused.

ColorSchemeIsManaged property is used to set managed colors to the Office2007Form instead of Blue,Black and Silver in built themes. After setting ColorSchemeIsManaged property to true, we need to use ApplyManagedColors(Color) method to set the Color scheme we need. The following code snippet illustrates this:

//This property used to applyManaged color. Since the Color ColorScheme Property changed into Managed.
this.ColorSchemeIsManaged = true;
Office2007Colors.ApplyManagedColors(this, Color.Red);

Please find the simple sample for your reference in the following link:

http://websamples.syncfusion.com/samples/Tools.Windows/I42069_1/main.htm

Please let me now if any concerns.

Regards,
Fathima

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon