We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Callback Panel and MulitSelection Dropdown

Hi,

I have two multiselection dropdowns on my page. One is the parent/primary dropdown and the other dropdown is being populated based on the values selected from the first dopdown.
I have placed the second dropdown in a callback panel.
This is working as expected but the callback method is locking the CheckBox state of the primary drop-down.

That is, if I select a value from the first drop-down, the checkbox state is not changing to checked, even though the value appears in the drop-down's text area.

Can someone suggest the reason for this?

Thanks,
Saurabh

2 Replies

SS Saurabh Srivastava January 24, 2008 10:57 AM UTC

Hi,

Just to give further explaination of the issue. The first drop-down is placed outside the CallBack Panel. It has the following code written to invoke the CallBack() function on its ClientSideItemCheckChanged event:

Width="100%" ClientSideOnItemCheckChanged="OnItemCheckChanged(this)">

The second dropdown is in the CallBack panel.

"_ssw:CallbackPanel ID="CallbackPanelCargo" runat="server" ClientObjectId="CallbackPanelCargo" Height="100%" Width="100%" OnCallbackRefresh="CallbackPanelCargo_CallbackRefresh">

The Javascript function is:

function OnItemCheckChanged(oData)
{
CallbackPanelCargo.callback();
\\return true;
}

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Saurabh

RS Rajarajeswari S Syncfusion Team January 28, 2008 07:03 AM UTC

Hi Saurabh,

Thanks for your interest on Syncfusion products.

I am able to reproduce the issue you have mentioned in the version 5.1.1.0, but this has been fixed in the latest version 6.1.0.34.

Could you please upgrade to version 6.1.0.34 as the fix for these issue? You can download this version from the below link:

http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/latestversion/default.aspx

Unlock key:

If your Essential Studio license is current, you will be able to obtain the key to install this version from your account in DirectTrac. Otherwise, please contact your Syncfusion Sales Representative or e-mail salessupport@syncfusion.com .

Please have a look at the video clip which shows there is no issue in 6.1.0.34:

http://www.syncfusion.com/support/user/uploads/issue1_d3becd.zip

Please let me know if this helps you out.

Regards,
Raji

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon