We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Problems with GruopBar

Hello,

i've a problem with the component Groupbar...

I´d copy the cody from Syncfusion essensial studio, the sample windowsXp sibebar... but, when i publish it on web, the menu don't works. The cody javascript isn't recognized:

(Onclick="Groupbar3.ExpandCollapse('Groupbar3_P1','TopItem','')"
onmouseover="Groupbar3.MouseOverHandler(this,'TopItemHover')"
onmouseout="Groupbar3.MouseOutHandler(this)")

what can i do to make it works well?
I need to make some configurations in Visual Studio?
Please, help me.

thanks.

1 Reply

RS Rajarajeswari S Syncfusion Team January 28, 2008 09:01 AM UTC

Hi Tarsila,

I regret for the long delay in responding.

I am afraid that i am not able to reproduce the issue that you have mentioned here. Please have a look at the sample where the client side events of onmouseover, onmouseout events are triggering without having any problem.

C:\Documents and Settings\User Namr\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\6.1.0.34\Web\tools.web\Samples\2.0\NavigationPackage\GroupBar\GroupBar-Basic Features\Client-SideEvents\cs

Please try like the above and if still the problem exist could you please explain us your issue in detail of from which sample (windowsXp sibebar) you have copied the code or send us the simple sample to reproduce the issue so that we could sort out the cause of the issue and provide you a better solution?

Regards,
Raji

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon