We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Problems with GruopBar

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

71213 Jan 22,2008 08:16 AM Jan 28,2008 04:01 AM ASP.NET Web Forms (Classic) 1
Tags: Tools
Tarsila
Asked On January 22, 2008 08:16 AM

Hello,

i've a problem with the component Groupbar...

I´d copy the cody from Syncfusion essensial studio, the sample windowsXp sibebar... but, when i publish it on web, the menu don't works. The cody javascript isn't recognized:

(Onclick="Groupbar3.ExpandCollapse('Groupbar3_P1','TopItem','')"
onmouseover="Groupbar3.MouseOverHandler(this,'TopItemHover')"
onmouseout="Groupbar3.MouseOutHandler(this)")

what can i do to make it works well?
I need to make some configurations in Visual Studio?
Please, help me.

thanks.

Rajarajeswari S [Syncfusion]
Replied On January 28, 2008 04:01 AM

Hi Tarsila,

I regret for the long delay in responding.

I am afraid that i am not able to reproduce the issue that you have mentioned here. Please have a look at the sample where the client side events of onmouseover, onmouseout events are triggering without having any problem.

C:\Documents and Settings\User Namr\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\6.1.0.34\Web\tools.web\Samples\2.0\NavigationPackage\GroupBar\GroupBar-Basic Features\Client-SideEvents\cs

Please try like the above and if still the problem exist could you please explain us your issue in detail of from which sample (windowsXp sibebar) you have copied the code or send us the simple sample to reproduce the issue so that we could sort out the cause of the issue and provide you a better solution?

Regards,
Raji

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;