We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Drag Drop of custom objects on HTML Viewer

Hi All, This is with reference to the HTMLviewer avaiable for download at http://www.syncfusion.com/Faq/winforms/Files/htmlviewer.zip I want to create an application that has a tree and the above control on a Windows Form. The nodes will have the URL to navigate to. For starters Handling the AfterSelectEvent of the TreeView works fine. But I also want to handle a scenario where user might drag and drop the tree node itself on the Browser. OR more importantly drop some other object which may need URL to be extracted from it and then given to the HTMLBrowser to navigate to. So far it seemes, the IE Control doesn't like people messing around with drag drop on it. It navigates only if given a URI or a direct dragdrop from Windows EXplorer. Can anyone suggest a solution? Or say for sure that this is not possible (with reasons please).. It is possible to pass an object programmatically that IE might accept in its dragdrop? If so how? Thanks a lot in both cases Sumit. P.S. I am attaching my work so far.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon