We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Table Header Alignment

I am in the process of upgrading a site from v.5.2.0.39 to v.6.1.0.34. In this site, I use your pdf module. On one report, I create a datatable and draw it into the pdf document. The Header for the first three columns is aligned left, and the Header for the remaining columns is aligned right. In your previous version I accomplished this using the following code:

Dim i As Integer = 0
Dim len As Integer = table.Columns.Count
Do While i < len

Select Case i
Case 0, 1, 2
table.Header(0).Cells(i).Style.
TextAlignment = TextAlignment.Left
Case Else
table.Header(0).Cells(i).Style.
TextAlignment = TextAlignment.Right
End Select

i += 1
Loop

But, I am not able to figure out a way to accomplish this in the new version. Would you please give me a sample that I can follow?

Thanks, Kathy

1 Reply

YG Yavanaarasi G Syncfusion Team January 17, 2008 10:22 AM UTC

Hi Kathy,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

I am not able to figure out a way to accomplish this in the new version.

Our latest versions(v5.2 and Essential Studio 2008 Volume 1) of Essential PDF is a complete rewrite, so the APIs are not compatible with the previous version of Essential PDF. For applications that use all previous versions of Essential PDF, please refer to Syncfusion.Pdf.Legacy.Base.dll and your application should work without any problem.

Here is the sample for your reference with legacy PDF:

http://websamples.syncfusion.com/samples/PDF.Web/6.1.0.34_Legacy/71101/main.htm

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Regards,
Yavana.G

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon