We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

[VB.NET] Datagrid InsertAt problem

Hello :) I've a problem with the InsertAt method in vb.net. Code: Private Sub insertrow() Dim var As DataRow var = tTable.NewRow var("cColumn1") = "" dim row as short = DataGrid1.CurrentCell.RowNumber tOrderitems.Rows.InsertAt(var, row) tOrderitems.AcceptChanges() end sub Problem: The new row is insterted just fine, but when put data in the new row, on validation the entered data is parsed on the last row of the datagrid en en the new instered row is blank again? Annyone an idea what i'm missing here ? Thanks in advancde, Allesandro

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 9, 2004 08:34 AM UTC

> Hello :) > > I've a problem with the InsertAt method in vb.net. > > Code: > > Private Sub insertrow() > Dim var As DataRow > var = tTable.NewRow > var("cColumn1") = "" > dim row as short = DataGrid1.CurrentCell.RowNumber > tOrderitems.Rows.InsertAt(var, row) > tOrderitems.AcceptChanges() > end sub > > Problem: > The new row is insterted just fine, but when put data in the new row, on validation the entered data is parsed on the last row of the datagrid en en the new instered row is blank again? > > Annyone an idea what i'm missing here ? > > Thanks in advancde, > > Allesandro

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon