We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Current Cell behavior incorrect after Rows.RemoveRange()

Using the example code, if you select single cell from the grid (column 1) and click the 'delete' button, the rows are deleted using Rows.RemoveRange(). Then, if you use the tab key to set focus back to the grid, the current cell shows the OLD value of the current cell, not the new value. Is this a bug? Is there anyway to prevent this?

5 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 11, 2003 10:36 AM UTC

You can avoid this problem by placing this code at the top of your button handler to make sure you deactivate the currentcell before you remove rows.
GridCurrentCell cc = this.gridControl1.CurrentCell;
if(cc.IsActive)
{
	cc.Deactivate(true);
}

ED Eric Duesing September 15, 2003 09:27 AM UTC

Nope. Given the sample I attached it still has the problem.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 15, 2003 03:43 PM UTC

I tried you code with the additional line with version 1.6.1.6, and did not have the problem. Attached is the ptoject I used. What version are you using, and I'll try that one to see if I do have the problem.

ED Eric Duesing September 16, 2003 08:42 AM UTC

I have 1.6.1.0 and it DOES have the problem with the sample you sent. If I click on a cell and click the delete button, then click on another cell, the original value of the cell that was deleted is shown. How do I get the latest patches?

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 16, 2003 09:18 AM UTC

To get a private patch like 1.6.1.6, you should submit a Direct Trac incident requesting it.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon