We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

How do I get new releases?

Others talk of 1.6.1.5 and 1.6.1.6 - where do I get them? How do I know when there is a new release and what is in them? The Support Center just says download 1.6 6/23/2003? I need to get the release notes for all the interim versions too as I'm finding (and fixing) bugs in your software that you may have been fixed in an interim release? Alex

3 Replies

AS Arun Srinivasan Syncfusion Team September 11, 2003 04:28 PM UTC

Hi Alex We send out email notifications for major releases. For minor releases, we have been sending updates based on the fixes customers are looking far. Having said that we are working on making changes to our website and in future you will be able to track the different versions via Direct Trac. Here is a link to the Essential Suite 1.6.1.6 Release Notes .
If you want download instructions, kindly open a support incident in Direct-Trac and we will update it with details. Regards, Arun

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 11, 2003 10:35 PM UTC

Thanks. I do look forward to the changes to your website support system. Are minor release notes cumulative since the last major release? In otherwords, does the 1.6.1.6 release note include details of all issues resolved in earlier minor releases? Alex

AS Arun Srinivasan Syncfusion Team September 15, 2003 02:51 PM UTC

Hi Alex, Yes he release notes contain information from 1.6.1.0. We are working on structuring the release notes in a better manner in future releases. Arun

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon