We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Schedule for ASP.NET questions

Hi,
I have some questions about the Schedule control for ASP.NET (not Windows Forms). I'm running ASP.NET 2.0 and VS 2005 (C#), Syncfusion v6.1, and IE 6.0.
1) It looks like there are some properties associated with a recurring instance of an appointment in the Appointment class, but I can’t get a recurring appointment to actually show up in the schedule. Does the Schedule control for ASP.NET actually support recurring appointments? If so, can you provide a code sample showing how this is done?
2) Is it possible to set which appointment is selected in a Schedule programmatically? For instance, suppose I create a new appointment programmatically and update the schedule with it. At the end of that code, I would like to set that appointment so that it is selected when the schedule is displayed to the user. Can this be done?

Thanks,
Ted

3 Replies

VK Vinoth Kumar K Syncfusion Team December 27, 2007 12:19 AM UTC

Hi Verrex,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

Our Schedule web control supports recurring appointments also you can create a new appointment programatically. Please refer to the AppointmentStyle(EssentialStudio\6.1.0.34\Web\Schedule.Web\Samples\2.0\Scheduler-Appearance\AppointmentStyle\) sample that demonstrates these completely.

Please let us know if you have any other concerns. We will be glad to assist you.

Regards,
Vinoth

TE Ted December 31, 2007 03:18 PM UTC

Hi Vinoth,
Are you sure that is the right example? I looked at it and I saw no evidence of how to do recurring appointments with the Schedule control in ASP.NET. What I am looking for is something similar to the Windows Forms example in EssentialStudio\6.1.0.34\Windows\Schedule.Windows\Samples\2.0\ScheduleSampleWithRecurrences. Obviously, your product supports recurring appointments for the Windows Form version of the control. But I don't see any example of recurring appointments in the ASP.NET version.
Also, you did not address my other question. Is it possible to programmatically set (in C# code-behind file) which appointment is selected in the ASP.NET Schedule control?
Thanks,
Ted

>Hi Verrex,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

Our Schedule web control supports recurring appointments also you can create a new appointment programatically. Please refer to the AppointmentStyle(EssentialStudio\6.1.0.34\Web\Schedule.Web\Samples\2.0\Scheduler-Appearance\AppointmentStyle\) sample that demonstrates these completely.

Please let us know if you have any other concerns. We will be glad to assist you.

Regards,
Vinoth

J. J.Nagarajan Syncfusion Team January 4, 2008 04:42 AM UTC

Hi Verrex,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

We regret to let you know that currently we do not provide support for these features, "Recurring Appointments in ScheduleWebControl" and "Select an appointment via code" in our code library. We have notified our development team on this regard and will get back to you once we hear back from them.

Thanks for your patience.

Regards,
Nagarajan J

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon