We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

FontListBox

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

7062 Sep 10,2003 05:32 PM Sep 12,2003 11:05 AM Windows Forms 3
Tags: Tools
Rick
Asked On September 10, 2003 05:32 PM

There is a problem with FontListBox when dropped on a form. Every time Dev Studio queries for the code to be generated the FontListBox adds to the current set of fonts. For example if fonts A, B and C are created on the intial drop the next save that causes the FontListBox to be queried results in ABCABC and so on.

Arun Srinivasan [Syncfusion]
Replied On September 11, 2003 08:50 AM

Hi Rick, This was a known issue that was fixed some time back. I will send you download instructions for Essential Suite via email. Thanks Arun

Rick
Replied On September 11, 2003 09:45 PM

ARun, Would you mind sending again? I forgot to have Syncfusion be accepted by our spam eliminator. Thanks, Rick

Arun Srinivasan [Syncfusion]
Replied On September 12, 2003 11:05 AM

Hi Rick I resent the download instructions. If you did not get them, please open a Direct-Trac incident and I will update them with details. Arun

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;