We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Context menu key + XP Context Menu

The context menu key on the keyboard doesn't make the XP context menu appear, only a right-click does, is that a known issue? On a related note, how would I go about fixing the non-standard behavior of context menus with tree controls? I would like a right-click on a tree item to select that item first (simulate left-click) then the context menu to appear. thanks, hugues

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 5, 2002 06:36 PM UTC

Hugues, I suppose you are using the PopupMenusManager to make the context menus appear when right clicked on a Control. Yes, in this version, the PopupMenusManager do not respond to special context-menu-keys in the keyboard. I have made this a feature request for our next version. Could you explain the tree-control and context menu problem in more detail? I suppose you mean our XP Context menus. Please open a new Support Incident, if necessary. Regards, Praveen Ramesh Syncfusion, Inc.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 5, 2002 06:39 PM UTC

Also, please open a Support Incident if you want a workaround for the "context menus not showing on key press" issue. Praveen Ramesh

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon