We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on: November 16, 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

ggc autocomplete cells

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

70528 Dec 14,2007 08:57 AM UTC Dec 14,2007 11:13 AM UTC WinForms 2
Tags: GridControl
abc
Asked On December 14, 2007 08:57 AM UTC

i am using ggc 5.2.
In this i am using follwoing code for autocomplete in cells

this.ggcMapDetails.TableDescriptor.Columns["AssetType"].Appearance.AnyRecordFieldCell.CellType = "GridListControl";
this.ggcMapDetails.TableDescriptor.Columns["AssetType"].Appearance.AnyRecordFieldCell.ChoiceList = null;
this.ggcMapDetails.TableDescriptor.Columns["AssetType"].Appearance.AnyRecordFieldCell.DropDownStyle = GridDropDownStyle.Editable;
this.ggcMapDetails.TableDescriptor.Columns["AssetType"].Appearance.AnyRecordFieldCell.ShowButtons = GridShowButtons.Hide;

Now when i click/double click on any cell of AutoComplete it the values start changing on my previous added values.
I want that AutoComplete columns values should only change when i write something in that cell not that when i click on that cell.

I will be v helpful if anyone could help me in this.

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On December 14, 2007 11:12 AM UTC

Try setting this property to see if this avoids this doubleclick behavior for you.

//Access the cellModel
GridDropDownGridListControlCellModel cm = grid.TableModel.CellModels["GridListCOntrol"] as GridDropDownGridListControlCellModel;
//Lets you enable or turn off selecting the next index when user double clicks inside cell.
cm.AllowDoubleClickChangeSelectedIndex = false;

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On December 14, 2007 11:13 AM UTC

In the abpove snippets,

CellModels["GridListCOntrol"]

should be

CellModels["GridListControl"]

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;