We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

ggc autocomplete cells

i am using ggc 5.2.
In this i am using follwoing code for autocomplete in cells

this.ggcMapDetails.TableDescriptor.Columns["AssetType"].Appearance.AnyRecordFieldCell.CellType = "GridListControl";
this.ggcMapDetails.TableDescriptor.Columns["AssetType"].Appearance.AnyRecordFieldCell.ChoiceList = null;
this.ggcMapDetails.TableDescriptor.Columns["AssetType"].Appearance.AnyRecordFieldCell.DropDownStyle = GridDropDownStyle.Editable;
this.ggcMapDetails.TableDescriptor.Columns["AssetType"].Appearance.AnyRecordFieldCell.ShowButtons = GridShowButtons.Hide;

Now when i click/double click on any cell of AutoComplete it the values start changing on my previous added values.
I want that AutoComplete columns values should only change when i write something in that cell not that when i click on that cell.

I will be v helpful if anyone could help me in this.

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 14, 2007 11:12 AM UTC

Try setting this property to see if this avoids this doubleclick behavior for you.

//Access the cellModel
GridDropDownGridListControlCellModel cm = grid.TableModel.CellModels["GridListCOntrol"] as GridDropDownGridListControlCellModel;
//Lets you enable or turn off selecting the next index when user double clicks inside cell.
cm.AllowDoubleClickChangeSelectedIndex = false;

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 14, 2007 11:13 AM UTC

In the abpove snippets,

CellModels["GridListCOntrol"]

should be

CellModels["GridListControl"]

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon