We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

GridGroupingControl CurrentCell MoveTo

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

70385 Dec 10,2007 09:28 AM Dec 11,2007 05:11 AM Windows Forms 1
Tags: GridControl
Michael Sabin
Asked On December 10, 2007 09:28 AM

I am having issues trying to use the GridGroupingControl.TableControl.CurrentCell.MoveTo() method. I am handling the TableControlCellDoubleClick event. In the event I call the CurrentCell.MoveTo method to move to the cell i double clicked on.

This works in most cases except when the current cell is currently in an editable field (Textbox or Checkbox) and the cell i am double clicking on is the row header. I tried calling CurrentCell.ConfirmChanges() and CurrentCell.EndEdit() before the call to MoveTo, but it still doesn't seem to work.

Thanks

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On December 11, 2007 05:11 AM

Normally, double clicking a cell will make it the currentcell and there would be no reason to call CurrentCell.MoveTo to make the clicked cell current.

Are you handling events or using some custom sections (through a custom engine) with cells that are not clickable for some reason? Here is a minimal sample that shows doubleclicking automatically setting the currentcell to the clicked cell. What are you doing differently that is affecting this behavior?

WindowsApplication18.zip

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;