We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

GridGroupingControl CurrentCell MoveTo

I am having issues trying to use the GridGroupingControl.TableControl.CurrentCell.MoveTo() method. I am handling the TableControlCellDoubleClick event. In the event I call the CurrentCell.MoveTo method to move to the cell i double clicked on.

This works in most cases except when the current cell is currently in an editable field (Textbox or Checkbox) and the cell i am double clicking on is the row header. I tried calling CurrentCell.ConfirmChanges() and CurrentCell.EndEdit() before the call to MoveTo, but it still doesn't seem to work.

Thanks

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 11, 2007 10:11 AM UTC

Normally, double clicking a cell will make it the currentcell and there would be no reason to call CurrentCell.MoveTo to make the clicked cell current.

Are you handling events or using some custom sections (through a custom engine) with cells that are not clickable for some reason? Here is a minimal sample that shows doubleclicking automatically setting the currentcell to the clicked cell. What are you doing differently that is affecting this behavior?

WindowsApplication18.zip

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon