We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

closing combobox cell in ggc

I am using syncfuison ggc. Is there any way to close the opened combobox in cell if user dosent close it and selects another cell in the same grid because combobox cell in ggc dosent close till the user clicks the combobox button again.

I just want that if user do not close opened combobox in ggc and clicks another cell the opened combobox should automatically gets closed.

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 5, 2007 11:10 AM UTC

The behavior you described is not expected. Normally, when you click off a cell showing a dropped combobox, the combobox closes. Attached is an example showing the default behavior.

The only things I can think of that would prevent the combobox from closing are 1) if you are clicking a cell which has its style.Enabled = false or 2) some exception is being raised that is interferring with the normal behavior as you click off the cell.

You should also comment out any grid event handlers you are using to see if any of these are affecting this behavior.

WindowsApplication14.zip

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon