We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

xpTaskBarBox: OnDoubleClick()

Does the control support double click event and how to user if there is? Thansk Keith

4 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 9, 2003 08:44 PM UTC

Hi Keith, XPTaskBarBox does support the DoubleClick event. It can accomplished by using the following code : this.xpTaskBarBox1.DoubleClick += new System.EventHandler(this.xpTaskBarBox1_DoubleClick); private void xpTaskBarBox1_DoubleClick(object sender, System.EventArgs e) { // event handler code } Please let me know if this is the information you are looking for. Thanks, Guru Patwal

KE keith September 9, 2003 09:00 PM UTC

> Does the control support double click event > and how to user if there is? > > Thansk > Keith

KE keith September 9, 2003 09:07 PM UTC

> Hi Keith, > > XPTaskBarBox does support the DoubleClick event. It can accomplished by using the following code : > > this.xpTaskBarBox1.DoubleClick += new System.EventHandler(this.xpTaskBarBox1_DoubleClick); > > private void xpTaskBarBox1_DoubleClick(object sender, System.EventArgs e) > { > // event handler code > } > Please let me know if this is the information you are looking for. > > Thanks, > Guru Patwal Guru, What I want is to add a event method for double click into XPTaskBarBox class like that OnMouseDown() method. I put the codes protected override OnDoubleClick(MouseEventArgs e) { ... } into the box class. When compiling it, got error. I want to capture the event inside the class. Thanks Keith

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 11, 2003 04:44 PM UTC

Hi Keith, The format of the OnDoubleClick event handler of the Control class is as follows : protected virtual void OnDoubleClick(EventArgs e) { // code } But you are using MouseEventArgs as the argument instead EventArgs and this in all probability is resulting in the compilation error. Please let me know if this helps. Regards, Guru Patwal.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon