We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Why does the DoubleTextBox not get fixed ?

Why does the DoubleTextBox not get fixed ? I complained about this in the 1.6 beta process When I drag either of those onto a form and run then I always get a crash on this: this.tbMinValue.NumberNegativePattern = 8; It is 8 because there is Icelandic locale on the Machine. To fix it I comment out the line and it stays fine until I change something on the form then the control sets it again to default 8, and I have crashes all over again. Also if I try to put double value -50000 (or probably any negative number) then I get a crash. I'm sorry to say but a control like that is useless if it cant deal with any locale that users might have on their machine.

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 9, 2003 07:43 PM UTC

Hi Bjorn, Our sincere apologies for the inconveniences caused in this regard. Several related bugfixes have been performed on the DoubleTextBox control since the 1.6 beta release and it is very stable now. Please log a incident in DirectTrac regarding this issue and we will send you the download links to the latest release of Essential Suite. Thanks for your cooperation. Regards, Guru Patwal.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon