We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Exception when filtered combobox column changed boxentry

Hi, if a combobox column is filtered and i change in the result rows any combobox-entry and leave the row with cursor-up an exception occours. Your sendet sample in the attachement has the same behavior. Will these bug in GridSuite Version 2.0 resolved? thanks markus

4 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 9, 2003 09:02 PM UTC

Did you report this problem before? It has not been fixed yet, but I have logged it so we can get it fixed.

MK Markus Kraft September 12, 2003 01:43 AM UTC

> Did you report this problem before? > > It has not been fixed yet, but I have logged it so we can get it fixed. > > Hi Clay, i dont reported this problem before.

MK Markus Kraft September 16, 2003 09:12 AM UTC

Hi, the described exception occours in all filtered columns. Everytime when a checked checkbox will be unchecked, in a filtered (show only ckecked rows) checkbox column the ecxeption occours. ************** Exception Text ************** System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridControlBase.OnPaint(PaintEventArgs pe) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.PaintWithErrorHandling(PaintEventArgs e, Int16 layer, Boolean disposeEventArgs) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmPaint(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m) at Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.ScrollControl.WndProc(Message& msg) at Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridControlBase.WndProc(Message& msg) at System.Windows.Forms.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam) Please it's urgend to correct this behaivor. Thanks! greetings markus

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 16, 2003 09:22 AM UTC

If you are not using the derived filterbar that tries to handle the foreign key combobox mapping, then things should work. There was a problem in 1.6.1.0, but this problem has been fixed in the latest private build. You can get this build by submitting a Direct Trac support incident and requesting it. Do you see the problem in our Filterbar sample, or is it only when you use teh derived filterbar?

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon