We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Wizard control not WYSIWIG

I created a WizardControl on a form where I essentially took the one from the Syncfusion sample, then added pages. What I see at design time is not what I see at run time. At design time I see Page1 then Page2 then Page3 and so on, but at run time I may see Page1, Page2, Page5, Page3 ... This control gets a little clunky to use when the behavior at design time is not what you see at run time. Tim

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 8, 2003 05:48 PM UTC

Hi Tim, This is an issue concerning the .NET framework. The order of the child pages is not the same as it is seen in the designer. The framework brings the most frequently used pages to the front and viceversa. Adding the wizard pages programmatically to the Wizard Container in the desired order is the only way of ensuring that the initial order of pages is maintained. The code would look something like this : this.wizardContainer1.Controls.AddRange(new System.Windows.Forms.Control[] { this.wizardControlPage1, this.wizardControlPage2, this.wizardControlPage3 }); However, we have considered your suggestion to control ordering of wizardcontrol pages in the designer, and have logged it in as a 'feature request' (QA# 276). We will do our best to implement this at the earliest and include this feature in our future releases. Thanks for your patience. Regards, Guru Patwal.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon