We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

How to add a break line (
or \r\n) in a TreeviewNode Text ?

Hello,

Displaying data with a Syncfusion Treeview, I am looking for a way to go to new line in the text of a TreeviewNode.. (the node displays a description wich can be enaugh long to need a break line br or \r .. ?

Is it possible ?

Thank you very much

5 Replies

DY dymezac November 9, 2007 09:41 AM UTC

.. seems that the object of my post, doesn't do any Server.HtmlEncode.. my \< br \> has been transformed

DY dymezac November 9, 2007 12:57 PM UTC

ok.. I found a solution witj setting a look to my node. In the TextCellCSSClass property of my ItemLook, I specified a class which has a "white-space:normal" css property.

But there is then a problem : the image concerning the line doesn't display properly..

Is there a way for solution ?

(see attach file)
(I hided confidential data)

DY dymezac November 9, 2007 12:58 PM UTC

forgot to attach file.. sorry

problem.zip

DY dymezac November 9, 2007 03:19 PM UTC

ok.. I found the isTextHtml property of the node.. that's cool.

But I still have the same problem with the line images.

(ofr now, I truncate the text at the 50' caracter but if there is a solution for the line image, I take it)

Thanks

MW Melba Winshia Syncfusion Team November 12, 2007 06:58 AM UTC

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion Products.

I am able to reproduce the issue with line image. We suspect this issue to be a defect and we thank you for bringing this to our attention. To facilitate tracking the progress of the fix we request you to create an incident with the subject as "How to add a break line (or \r) in a TreeviewNode Text - 69721" in our incident database Direct Trac.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,
Melba

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon