We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

How to remove default image from Context Choice Popup List.

Hi, I am using the Edit Control for the intellisense functions. For Context Choice Popup List I don't want the images along with the choices. How can I get rid of the default Image in the Context Chioce Popup List. Thanks Amit

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 8, 2003 06:53 PM UTC

Hi Amit, This could be done if you have the source code of Essential Tools, but it is not possible with just the binary version. Please let us know if you have the source code. Regards, Guru Patwal.

AR Amit R Chavan September 9, 2003 04:10 AM UTC

Hi Guru, We are using the binary version of the Syncfusion (Edit Control). Will it be possible to remove the default icons from the Choice Popup List in the binary version ? Thanks Amit

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 9, 2003 11:20 AM UTC

Hi Amit, This feature will be available in the next build of Essential Suite. Please log an incident in DirectTrac regarding this issue and we will update you on this. Thanks for your cooperation. Regards, Guru Patwal.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon