We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

URGENT - gridGroupingCtrl - How to get Cell Value Changed Event

Hi,
I followed your example DropDownGrid_2005 to embed the Combobox in GridGroupingControl.
When I change the value of Combobox it reflects on the Grid. Which Event I have to handle to know that the cell value has changed.
It is very urgent. Pls reply ASAP

Thanks
-Kiran

1 Reply

J. J.Nagarajan Syncfusion Team October 29, 2007 11:03 PM UTC

Hi Kiran,

Whenever you make any changes to the currentcell and before you move to any other cell the validation events for the currentcell is triggered followed by the TableControlCurrentCellAcceptedChanges event. If you want to be notified of the changed cell after you close the dropdown of the combobox, then you can manually valiadate the cell in the TableControlCurrentCellCloseDropDown event. Please try the below code.

[C#]

void gridGroupingControl1_TableControlCurrentCellCloseDropDown(object sender, GridTableControlPopupClosedEventArgs e)
{
GridCurrentCell cc = e.TableControl.CurrentCell;
if (e.Inner.PopupCloseType == PopupCloseType.Done && cc.IsModified)
cc.ConfirmChanges(true);
}

void gridGroupingControl1_TableControlCurrentCellAcceptedChanges(object sender, GridTableControlCancelEventArgs e)
{
Console.WriteLine("CurrentCell Changed Text: {0}", e.TableControl.CurrentCell.Renderer.ControlText);
}

Let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,
Nagaraj

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon