We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

xpTaskBar

I have three xpTaskBarBox in the bar. if removing them from the bar and then add them again in InitializeComponent() method e.g. add the codes at the end of the method but before this.ResumeLayout(false); xpTaskBar1.Controls.Clear(); xpTaskBar1.Controls.Add(xpTaskBarBox1); xpTaskBar1.Controls.Add(xpTaskBarBox2); xpTaskBar1.Controls.Add(xpTaskBarBox3); collapsing would not work correctly (each box stays its position forever no matter other boxes collapse or not) In our app, we need to reorder box items in a bar as well as remove one and add another one. Mentioned-above problem prevent us to do all of these.

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 5, 2003 06:20 PM UTC

Hi Keith, I have informed the Essential Tools Development team regarding this problem. It has now been taken care of and will be a part of the next build of Essential Suite. Kindly open a Direct-Trac incident regarding this issue and I will update the incident with details as soon as it is ready for download. Regards, Guru Patwal.

PM Peter Moss October 7, 2003 07:14 PM UTC

I am having the same or similar problem. I want to have a single XPTaskBar that supports different sets of XPTaskBarBoxes, depending on which MDI child view is active. I can get the different XPTaskBarBoxes to swap in and out using the XPTaskBar.Controls object's Clear() and Add() methods, but as stated by Keith, the XPTaskBarBoxes no longer collapse properly. If a fix is available, can you please let me know as I could use it ASAP. Thank you, Pete

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 8, 2003 09:34 AM UTC

Hi Pete, This error has been fixed in our latest release. Please open an incident regarding this issue on DirectTrac and we will send you the download information for the latest release of Essential Suite. Thank you. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon