We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Wizard Control - Resize control issues

I am trying to use the Wizard control. I add pages and TRY and set the width of the control that is used for Description, but no matter what I set for the width, the description resizes itself - at design time and at run time. Any help appreciated. Tim

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 5, 2003 03:10 PM UTC

Hi Tim, The Description label automatically resizes depending on the length of the text it contains. This is it's intended behavior and not a bug. Please let us know if you any specific situation in mind for which you need to disable this automatic resizing feature. Thank you. Regards, Guru Patwal.

TJ Tim Jackson September 8, 2003 11:03 AM UTC

As far as the auto size goes - this may be trite, but for my form layout I have the label adjacent to a graphic. To keep the text from overlapping the graphic I wish to make the label control wider vice longer. A simple solution is move the label control so it does not intersect the graphic which is what I did. As long as I know the intended behavior of that control is to auto-resize then I will work with that. Thanks. tim > Hi Tim, > > The Description label automatically resizes depending on the length of the text it contains. This is it's intended behavior and not a bug. Please let us know if you any specific situation in mind for which you need to disable this automatic resizing feature. Thank you. > > Regards, > Guru Patwal.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon