We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Automatic Layout

Hi:
I'm testing your product and it's one of the best.

I have just one question, do you have a similar option as the one of mindfusion.com for creating in runtime the flowchart, and automatic generate the diagram without the need to specify the x & y coordinates. You just apply a "layout" method and the component generates the diagram.

Can you please help me to clarify this.

Thanks again.

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 8, 2007 02:11 PM UTC

Hi Benito,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

You can provide AutoLayout for the nodes that are generated at run time.

The following layout managers are used for this purpose.

• DirectedTreeLayoutManager
• HierarchicLayoutManager
• RadialTreeLayoutManager
• SymmetricLayout Manager
• TableLayout Manager

The DirectedTreeLayoutManager implements a layout management solution for diagrams composed of nodes that form a directed tree graph.

The HierarchicLayoutManager allows you create hierarchical tree diagrams quickly without the need to implement tedious node layout routines.

The RadialTreeLayoutManager implements an algorithm for laying out the nodes of a directed tree graph in a circular balloon like arrangement.

The SymmetricLayout Manager pre-built layout algorithm lets you arrange nodes in symmetric manner quickly without the need to implement tedious node layout routines.

The TableLayout Manager pre-built layout algorithm lets you arrange nodes in table like manner quickly without the need to implement tedious node layout routines

Please refer the samples under below location and let me know if you have any other queries.

[Install drive]:\Documents and Settings\UserName\My Documents\Syncfusion\...\Diagram.Windows\Samples\2.0\Layout Managers\

Regards,
Jaya

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon