We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Row selection highlighting issue

When I select a row I change the row height based on the data in the row (in the currentcellmoving event). If the row is say 4X normal row hight and then I select another row which stays at 1X it will highlight three extra rows. So whatever the last row selecteds row height is the highlighting will take up that many rows (minimum). If it is more it will highlight the entire row appropriately. Any ideas, workarounds, etc...

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 2, 2003 07:28 PM UTC

I see the behavior when I click the row header of row 3. When the row shrinks, the mousedown and mouseup may be on different rows which normally signals a selection. To avoid this, the attached sample sets a flag when shrinking the row height, and cancels any selections in SelectionChanging when this flag is set.

CC Charles Carlin September 3, 2003 12:44 PM UTC

Well that didn't completely do the trick but it sent me in the right direction. By adding a check that the range top and bottom were not 0 (not sure why they would be) and only cancel if they were not it works.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon