We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

How to insert or delete a cloumn in gridControl at design time?

I want to set a column Style,but alwaly failed.And the VS.Net became unresponsable .So I want to delete the column and leave other columns untouched.How to do it?Thx.

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 31, 2003 08:13 AM UTC

In 1.6.1.x, I did not have a problem setting a column style, either in interactive mode or global mode. You might check whether you have some setting set to be readonly that might be affecting this. As far as removing a column, currently you cannot do this at design time. You can hide a column (be in interactive mode, and size the column to zero width by dragging the column header border), you cannot actually delete it. I did not actually try this, but I think you could delete the column at runtime, save a template file (Model.SaveBinary), and then load this template at design time, effectively removing a column from your designable grid.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 31, 2003 10:18 PM UTC

At first,I dragged the bad column to the last column location.Then set the colCount=colCount-1.So,the column disappears.Restore the colCount=colCount+1,and drag the new column to the old location.OK,the problem was resolved:)

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon