We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Question about tab stop in a Button Edit Control...

I love this Control, but one thing I'm trying to turn off is the fact that if you tab out of the textbox of this control, the tab is now on the button, I would like it to go to the next control. In other words, I would like to be able to turn off tab stop on the buttons, but still be able to tab to the textbox itself. Is there a way to do this??? Thank you Javier P.S. As a note, I'm still using 1.5.2 since our project seems to have too many issues with 1.6

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 29, 2003 09:09 PM UTC

Hi Javier, We have observed this behavior when we tested for this issue in version 1.5.2.0. However this has been fixed in the later releases and it works fine there. I have requested the development team for a workaround to overcome this problem. I will update you as soon as I hear from them. Thanks for your patience. Regards, Guru Patwal.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 3, 2003 04:59 PM UTC

Hi Javier, In version 1.5.2.0, you could accomplish this by programmatically setting the TabStop property of the ButtonEditChildButton to false. Let me know if this helps. Regards, Guru Patwal.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 5, 2003 08:12 PM UTC

Works great, Thank You.... Javier

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon