We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

ComboDropDown - GridInGrid

Hi,

I am trying to create a ComboDropDown, where the popup contains a Grid and two Buttons. Some Controls in the Grid also contains a Grid as DropDown Control. My problem is, that the PopUp Control of the ComboDropDown closes, when the next Grid DropDown is opened.
This is what I have done:
- I created a control with a DataBoundGrid and two Buttons, which I called DropDownGrid. This grid works in a single Grid as a DropDown Control, to change the Value of a cell.
- I derived from ComboDropDown and overrides the CreatePopupContainer() Method to return a GridDropDownContainer.
- I also set the DropDownContainerParent with the GridDropDownContainer from the derived ComboDropDown.

Is it possible to create a control, where i can have theoretical up to unlimited DropDownGrids in the cell controls of DropDownGrids, starts from the ComboDropDown?

I know that the Grid DropDown Control also have a GridDropDownContainer, but doesn't know how to connect the GridCell GridDropDownContainer with the ComboDropDown GridDropDownContainer. So both or more popups are left open.

Hopefully someone can help me.

Regards
Christian

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon