We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Sort direction icon in Header is not drawn

Hi, In a databound grid (1.6.1.5), if I add the following code, the sort direction icon is not drawn. GridStyleInfo header = Grid.Model.BaseStylesMap["Header"].StyleInfo; header.Interior = new BrushInfo(GradientStyle.Vertical, Color.Blue, Color.White); I want to have my own background colors and fonts in the header. Somehow the header icon is not drawn when the above code is present. It works fine if I comment out the above code. Please let me know what is going on. thanks, - Reddy

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 28, 2003 04:53 PM UTC

Reddy, I added the code you list to the bottom of the FormatGrid1() in the combobox sample you posted in the other forum thread. In that sample, the sort headers show ok for me. Are you changing any other basestyles?

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 28, 2003 06:32 PM UTC

Clay, It seems to be working in the sample I sent you. But it did not working in my actual application. I looked throughout my code for this. No where else I am modifying "Header" or basestyles. The other thing is headers are coming up as bold. I have a derived DataboundGrid. In the constructor I am calling a method which was setting the header colors. After I commented out the method call in the constructor, it is wokring ok. I looked in the designer generated code of my form which has my derived DBG. There are no styles or anything unusual generated. Anyway, now it seems to be working. But it still puzzles me what is going on. thanks, - Reddy

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon