We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Exception in merge

I have version 4.2.0.60 and office 2003 in Spanish.
And I need to generate mailing labels from an array of values, but I get the following exception when I execute

document.MailMerge.Execute(fields, values);

System.NullReferenceException was unhandled by user code
Message="Referencia a objeto no establecida como instancia de un objeto."
Source="Syncfusion.DocIO.Base"
StackTrace:
en Syncfusion.DocIO.DLS.MailMerge.ExecuteForParagraphs(IWParagraphCollection paragraphs, IRowsEnumerator rowsEnum)
en Syncfusion.DocIO.DLS.MailMerge.ExecuteForTable(IWTable table, IRowsEnumerator rowsEnum)
en Syncfusion.DocIO.DLS.MailMerge.ExecuteForParagraphs(IWParagraphCollection paragraphs, IRowsEnumerator rowsEnum)
en Syncfusion.DocIO.DLS.MailMerge.ExecuteForSection(IWSection sec, IRowsEnumerator rowsEnum)
en Syncfusion.DocIO.DLS.MailMerge.Execute(String[] fieldNames, String[] fieldValues)
en Listados_GeneraEtiquetas.btGenerar_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) en c:\Projects\Alava\Listados\GeneraEtiquetas.aspx.cs:línea 76
en System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
en System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument)
en System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.System.Web.UI.IPostBackEventHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument)
en System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEventHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument)
en System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCollection postData)
en System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)

I have also found this error when tring to generate a report with an image in the header

Thanks in advance

Miguel

Labels.zip

2 Replies

MR Miguel Romani September 7, 2007 09:26 AM UTC

I forgot to say I'm using vs2005 , C# and ASP.NET 2.0

Miguel

MW Melba Winshia Syncfusion Team September 8, 2007 07:20 AM UTC

Hi Miguel,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

I am able to see the Null Exception in v4.2.0.60. But this issue has been resolved in our latest versions (5.x versions). Our latest version is available for download from below link.

http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/latestversion/default.aspx

Unlock key:

If your Essential Studio license is current, you will be able to obtain the key to install this version from your account in Direct Trac. Otherwise please contact your Syncfusion Sales Representative or e-mail salessupport@syncfusion.com.

Please try this in our latest version and let us know if the issue still exists.

Thanks,
Melba

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon