We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Model.Data.Modified and Data.ResetModified ?

I had asked one if the grid had a 'Dirty Switch'. You told me to look at the Model.Data.Modified property to detect the cell changes in a grid. Also that I could reset it by calling Data.ResetModified. I've just now got around to trying this. When I come in to a blank grid and enter data in a cell it then sets model.data.modified = true which i would expect. If I come to a grid that has data loaded on form load, it doesn't appear to work this way. In form load, I load a grid with data and then call data.resetmodified. Then if I change data in that cell, the model.data.modified isn't = true. Does this not work how I think it should or am I doing someting wrong? Basically I want to know if someone changes cell data after a grid is loaded in form load.

1 Reply

RA Rajagopal Syncfusion Team September 6, 2007 12:52 AM UTC

Hi Philip,

Thanks for your patience.

We are able to see this problem of Data.Modified remaining false after the change is made to a cell. We are analyzing this problem currently.

Whenever any change is made to a cell, the grid.CellsChanging and the grid.SaveCellInfo are the events that get fired immediately. The CellsChanging will get fired when the cellstyle is about to be saved in grid and SaveCellInfo will get fired when the cellstyle is saved in grid. You can listen to either of these events to get notified of any changes made to the cells in grid.

Let me know if you need any further information.

Regards,
Rajagopal

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon