We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Creating callback panel on the fly

Hello All,

I have an image control which is derived from System.Web.UI.WebControls.Image. To add some functionality, it was decided that this control needs to be in its own div. The way it is setup is, this image control creates a new panel called clipper and RenderBeginTag and RenderEndTag is called appropriately on this panel before calling the base implementation of the current map control.
To AJAXenable this, I changed the clipper to be a CallbackPanel, however I did not see anything in the browser that would indicate the presence of a callback panel.

I am a bit disappointed. Does the callback panel have to be in ASPX page. can it not be created within a control's implementation

2 Replies

MW Melba Winshia Syncfusion Team September 5, 2007 02:11 PM UTC

Hi Saurabh,

Sorry for the delay in responding.

Your direct trac incident #37038 has been updated. Please follow this issue in incident #37038.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,
Melba

MW Melba Winshia Syncfusion Team September 5, 2007 02:12 PM UTC

Hi Saurabh,

Sorry for the delay in responding.

Your direct trac incident #37038 has been updated. Please follow this issue in incident #37038.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,
Melba

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon